Would you like to be able to order your repeat medication, book appointments and view a select summary of your medical records online?
- Would you like to be able to order your repeat prescriptions at any time, day or night?
- At weekends or evenings, would you like to be able to book your GP appointment/telephone consultation, cancel unwanted appointments or just check the details of your booked appointments?
- Have access to a short summary*of your medical record when you want to?*medication, contraindications, immunisations and allergies.
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above questions, why not sign up to our On-Line services? Simply come along to the surgery in person with one form of photo ID (passport or drivers licence) and ask the Receptionist to issue you with your registration instructions.
Advantages of On-Line Services:
- Convenient for patients
- Frees up telephone lines
- An audit trail can be used to track your request
- Fast and direct – takes you straight to your repeat medication list in your medical record.
Please remember, it essential you keep your logon details safe and secure, at all times.
The above services are only available to patients aged 16 and over.
Introducing the new NHS App
If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
If you already use Patient Access for Cannington Health Centre you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well.
For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp'