Call 111 now if you've been:
- to Wuham or Hubei Province in China in the last 14 days (even if you do not have symptoms).
- to other parts of China, including Macau and Hong Kong in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if it's mild)
- to Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Republic of Korea or Malaysia in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even it it's mild)
- in close contact with someone with confirmed Coronavirus
DON'T GO TO YOUR GP SURGERY OR HOSPITAL. Call 111. Stay indoors and avoid close contact with other people.
Tell 111 about any recent travel and any symptoms you have.
Find out more at gov.uk/coronavirus
Welcome to Cannington Health Centre
Our aims are:
- to ensure that expert, compassionate healthcare is available to all our patients
- to involve our patients in the management of their own health
- to enable our patients to achieve the best quality of life for as long as possible
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
There is good access for the disabled to all of our consultation rooms. A designated parking bay is adjacent to the surgery entrance and the surgery has a ramp and wide electronic doors to allow for wheelchair access and people with limited mobility.
Click here for more information on Improved Access
Know your risk of Type 2 Diabetes
Click here to find out your risk of developing type 2 diabetes
Click on the link above to find out your risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes.
Please click on the links below to read our practice newsletters.
(Site updated 13/02/2020)